[OS X TeX] LaTeX and APA

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Fri Mar 18 20:55:59 CET 2011

I have just been through this exercise. There are some differences
between 5th and 6th which are handled with biblatex, but there is a
fair amount of work required to enable them. Once done then it is
pretty automatic, until you find something else that is non-conforming
and you have to do more set up work.

Erik Meijer has built a new version of apacite that is 6th ready and
fully automatic. My advice would be to use that.

Regards
Alan