[OS X TeX] Re: biber error

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Tue Mar 15 22:28:25 CET 2011

Thank you. This is important for me to know in advance especially since I have
toyed with biblatex previously and with limited success. Much of the work I do
is on my old G5 (with rampant dual PPC processors, so I have no intention of
dumping it) or my even older eMac that is locked onto 10.4 so I can run my
even older still Classic apps.

This written from my relatively old MacBook Pro sporting a new fangled Intel
processor :)

Alan