[OS X TeX] tex list problems

Andrew Miller ajmiller at engr.psu.edu
Wed Jul 27 05:13:41 CEST 2011

MacOSX-TeX list subscribers,

Mail does appear to be flowing now.

I believe we had some problem with communication between our list server and our College's outgoing mail relay some time last week. Mail was coming into our server successfully, but outgoing messages to the list were bouncing. I don't know the exact cause of the problem.
Our list server runs on a very stable stand-alone G4 system and no configuration changes had been made to it in quite some time. My guess is that our College made some change that disrupted the flow.

If you sent messages that do not show up in our archive, they were likely lost.
http://email.esm.psu.edu/pipermail/macosx-tex/2011-July/date.html

I did not receive any of the messages sent between July 21-26. You may have had a similar experience.

The next digest should go out tomorrow (Jul 27) but won't contain any messages prior to July 26.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--Andrew

Andrew J. Miller
Programmer/Analyst
Department of Engineering Science & Mechanics
Pennsylvania State University
212 Earth and Engineering Sciences Building
University Park, PA 16802

office: 212 Earth and Engineering Sciences Building
office Phone: (814) 863-6029
email: <mailto:ajmiller at psu.edu>

web: <http://www.esm.psu.edu/~ajmiller/>