[OS X TeX] Flashmode + TeXShop-64

Claus Gerhardt claus.gerhardt at uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Jul 21 01:52:25 CEST 2011

Renaming TeXShop-64 to TeXShop seems to work fine, and this will also allow other Applescripts to interact with TeXShop without changing any code. Indeed changing TeXShop to TeXShop-64 in Flashmode's code would be no big task; however, a similar replacement in my Applescripts would be too cumbersome.

Hence, I recommend to rename TeXShop-64 to TeXShop for those using Flashmode.

Claus