[OS X TeX] Figures & Tables - Miscellaneous Issues

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Jan 27 20:42:19 CET 2011

Am 27.01.2011 um 19:39 schrieb KHALID NADIRI:

> Here's a MWE

It's not minimal – much too many packages!

What I meant is this construct in the definition of the table:

	@{\rule[-7.5mm]{1mm}{15mm}}

The 1mm width of the vertical rule is just meant to make this "strut"
visible. You could as well, after loading xcolor, use this less
annoying construct:

	@{\textcolor{yellow}{\rule[-6.25ex]{1ex}{12.5ex}}}

(which, when used as the very first column, would show that the
\hline's protrude into the struts). With tabularx this also sets the
height of the table's header – certainly not wanted! The longtable
package can correct this by defining the header (or footer)
separately. I'm going to work a bit on such a table...

--
Greetings

   Pete

The box said "Use Windows 95 or better," so I got a Macintosh.