[OS X TeX] Modified enumeration

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Sun Jan 23 15:12:51 CET 2011

Sorry to be flooding the group with this, but in the interest of bringing a closure, I should report that I figured things out... The problem was that the bibentry package (or the \nobibliography command) does not place nice with the hyperref package. Discovered it by turning off packages one-by-one. Now things work as they were.

(Incidentally, I also found the info about bibentry package and \nobibliography command on the net; I am not sure what I was smoking earlier).

Thanks to all.

==Tamer

(Currently on sabbatical at National University of Singapore, School of Computing)