[OS X TeX] Modified enumeration

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Sun Jan 23 15:02:19 CET 2011

Actually, I have been trying to track things down and I discovered that the spacing is not due to the enumeration commands. I am using a \nobibliography{...} command in a resume.cls document to typeset my publications that I keep in one big bibtex file. So, here is what I was doing

\begin{category}{Publications}
\bibliographystyle{plain}
\nobibliography{%
misc,%