[OS X TeX] Typesetting individual chapter of a book.

Charlie Ros5e vonHellberg at Wispertel.net
Thu Jan 20 20:13:56 CET 2011

What is "comp.text.tex"? I assume it's a URL but I tried all kinds of combinations of www. and .com and .org, and came up dry. If it's something you refer to, Herb, it has to be something I want access to, as well!

On 2011 Jan 20, at 19:35 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Here's something I saw on comp.text.tex today and I thought it might be of interest to Schremmer and others that want to be able to typeset one chapter of a book at a time for proofreading.

Charlie Rose
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Oberaudorf, Deutschland

Web Site:                    http://www.ros5e.com