[OS X TeX] auto-greek in TeX

Michael Ummels michael at ummels.de
Wed Jan 19 16:02:55 CET 2011

Hi,

I think, you need to copy the map files to
/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/map/dvips, not
/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/map.

Also, if you copy the files ~/Library/texmf/..., you should run
"texhash ~/Library/texmf; updmap -enable Map=greek.map" without sudo.
If you use sudo, updmap will not find the map file, since it does not
look into a user's local TeX tree.

Michael