[OS X TeX] Find n TS

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at me.com
Sun Jan 16 15:50:48 CET 2011

I would like to suggest that the Find panel in TS (Ogre Kit) set the default position of the cursor to be the top of the file rather than the current position. I am often frustrated trying to find strings I know they exist in my file but TS doesn't find because they appear above the position of the cursor (another common reason is having the pdf as the top window when I do the search, but I don't know if anything can be done about that). This is a minor inconvenience, I recognize, and can be made to go away by using Find All, instead of Find. But since this seems to be a slow week with the list, I thought it wouldn't hurt to throw this request in the wish list.

Themis