[OS X TeX] bibdesk to latex

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Jan 9 16:43:54 CET 2011

On Jan 9, 2011, at 9:33 AM, stuart landsee wrote:

> How do I call my bibdesk bibliography in latex? I figured out how to get all of
> my sources into bibdesk and I can view all of the sources as a bibliography in
> bibdesk, now I am ready to add them to my latex document.
>

> help?
> ~stuart

Howdy,

I think you should get a good book that will introduce you to using the \cite and \bibliography commands as well as running bibtex. I can recommend Kopka & Daly, `` Guide to LaTeX,'' fourth edition and Grätzer, ``More Math Into LaTeX,'' fourth edition (lots of general use things as well as some emphasis on maths).

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)