[OS X TeX] TeXShop vs Ogrekit

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at me.com
Sat Jan 8 18:28:22 CET 2011

On Jan 8, 2011, at 11:44 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> I don't think I made myself clear. Suppose I am not dealing with commands.

Alain,

Most mac applications will not select the "\" as part of the word when you double-click. Texshop does, but mail.app, for example, does not. Neither does the Find window in mail, and I am guessing this is how most other applications are.  I suppose then your question is whether the TS's Find window can be programmed to select the "\" in a single  double-click, since apparently TS can do it in its main window. I don't know the answer to this question.

Themis