[OS X TeX] Font problem with PDF figures in MacTex

Daniel Becker d.becker at jpberlin.de
Sun Jan 2 18:00:03 CET 2011

Am 02.01.2011 um 17:47 schrieb Daniel Becker:

>> Hmmmm... After correcting the pepress to prepress (I assume that is what you meant) I still get a problem with the final pdf produced by pdflatex although Preview shows the pdf figure just fine.
>
> ah yes, sorry. I was to quick. So epspdf(conversion) is no solution, unfortunately.

strange. This seems to work:

\usepackage[prepress,%
update=false,% to make sure the pdf-version of the image is triggered with each run,
             % needed if your are playing around with options....
GRAY% make it gray
]{epspdfconversion}

I get the attached pdf which looks ok. without the GRAY option, I get the wrong gamma instead of a space.

Daniel