[OS X TeX] TeXShop syntax colouring for other file extensions

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Feb 28 02:49:00 CET 2011

On Feb 27, 2011, at 7:23 PM, Alan Munn wrote:

> Hi is there any way to tell TeXShop which file types to do syntax colouring on?  I've been working on biblatex .cbx and .bbx files and they don't activate the syntax colouring.  Is there a hidden defaults command I can give to add these file types to the list?
>
> Alan

Howdy,

Looking at `extensions' in TeXshop's Help->TeXshop Help Panel and choosing the first item on the list gives a list of file extensions TeXShop supports. I don't see .cbx and .bbx on the list so I assume they are being treated as plain text file with no special treatment.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)