[OS X TeX] LatexIt Linkback with Keynote

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Feb 18 20:34:41 CET 2011

On Feb 18, 2011, at 1:19 PM, Hen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to be able to modify directly inside Keynote equations that I
> created with LatexIt.
>
> It seems there is a way to do that by adding a LinkBack plugin to Keynote.
>
> I did install that plugin (for my version, Keynote 4) but nothing appeared
> in the "Edit" menu even after closing and restarting the application
>
> I have read that one needs to "logout an login back again" for the plugin to
> be ready but I don't know what it means. Login and logout of what??? How?
>
> Any idea?
>
> Thanks

Howdy,

Sounds like you have your system set up to boot directly into your ``account.''

In your case you can just reboot. Alternatively, assuming you remember your admin password, you can logout (Apple Menu-> Logout (your user name)). This will bring up a login window where you enter your short user name and then your admin password.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)