[OS X TeX] My Soap Box

Peter Frings peter.frings at agfa.com
Tue Feb 15 17:42:46 CET 2011

On 11 Feb 2011, at 04:46, Adam M. Goldstein wrote:

> On Feb 10, 2011, at 22:21, "Gary L. Gray" <gray at engr.psu.edu> wrote:
>>
>> I can also put a header on every message that specifically states that a new thread should not be started by replying to an existing thread, but this may make people crazy. What do you think -- should I add this info to the top of each message?
>
> I wouldn't mind seeing the header if it helped. Perhaps include a link to the ettiquette page. "See <thelink>" would do.

If you add a header (not really looking forward to it), then why not put the proper email address in that header instead of a link to the netiquette (who reads that, anyway).

Something like this:

To continue this thread, simply reply to this mail.
To start a new thread, simply send a mail to macosx-tex at email.esm.psu.edu.

Cheers,
Peter.