[OS X TeX] LaTeX for Windows

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Feb 10 22:56:31 CET 2011

On Feb 10, 2011, at 3:36 PM, Charlie Ros5e wrote:

> I don't know anything about hijacking another thread. When I composed my question, I clicked my mail program's "Reply" button to get a new message with the   macosx-tex at email.esm.psu.edu   address already in the To: field. I then changed the Subject: field, erased the body of the old message, replaced it with my own, and sent it out. If that wasn't enough to start a new thread, then I don't know how this system works, and I apologize for unwittingly producing a problem.
>
> I do appreciate the information supplied by those who responded to my question. Thank you!

Howdy,

I really don't want to extend this discussion but you hijacked the thread (changing a subject line doesn't start a new thread) the moment you hit the Reply button. To start a new thread start a new message rather than reply to another message and put in the address of the list.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)