[OS X TeX] Biber 0.7.4 with biblatex 1.1b

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Feb 8 12:57:57 CET 2011

Am 08.02.2011 um 12:37 schrieb Martin Wilhelm Leidig:

> What am I doing wrong?

Wrong hardware and/or software version?
Already up-to-date biber installation?
Maybe you need to install "biber.x86_64-darwin" package first?

I'm not sure whether "cat-version" has something to do with the
version of biber's source code. And I also cannot test this package
since I do not have an x86_64-darwin architecture.

Since the package seems to consist of only the binary, you can think
of getting the binary directly from the Source Forge. Before actually
installing it, either save the original biber binary or install the
new one in the same directory with a slightly different name, maybe
biber.new or biber.<new version number>, that you can first test biber.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Schön zu können, wenn man muss. 	– Always Ultra