[OS X TeX] Uninstalling an earlier installation

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Dec 16 19:38:55 CET 2011

Am 16.12.2011 um 18:09 schrieb Eric Weir:

> Most likely if I have it it's empty. I've added nothing to the distribution since installing it. Should I create it? If so, where?

This local extension to the (yearly) TeX Live/Mac TeX installation is optional. I think even if it has been removed it was recreated by the new installation. You can check in a shell, for example in Terminal:

	ls -l /usr/local/texlive
	du -sh /usr/local/texlive/*

The first command will list "branches" of TeX Live/Mac TeX, the latter will determine the disk usage of these branches.

--
Greetings

  Pete

To drink without thirst and to make love all the time, madam, it is only these which distinguish us from the other beasts.
				– Beaumarchais