[OS X TeX] xelatex fail with TeX Live 2011

Antonio Fortin afortin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:11:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've just installed TeX Live 2011 with MacTeX and my XeLaTeX files now
won't compile. The errors are mostly related to fontspec.sty, as far as
I can see, and a few to xparse.sty. I've attached the log that's
generated when I try to compile the following minimal example:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{xltxtra}

\begin{document}

This is a test

\end{document}

This doesn't happen when I revert to TeX Live 2010. I've made sure that
all my TeX Live 2011 packages are up-to-date in TeX Live Utility.

Any idea what's going wrong?

Cheers,
Antonio