[OS X TeX] Question from Peter Dyballa

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Sat Aug 6 23:52:34 CEST 2011

Peter,

On Aug 6, 2011, at 12:03 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Hello Dick!
>
> I'm trying to build a Mac version of WP2LaTeX for a member of the OS X TeX list. On Snow Leopard I don't see any other SDK than 10.6. Am I supposed to re-use the SDKs for 10.4 and 10.5 that came with Xcode for Leopard?
>
> --
> Greetings
>
> Pete
>
> You can learn many things from children.  How much patience you have, for instance.
> 				– Franklin P. Jones

If I remember correctly, XCode on Snow Leopard came with SDK's
for 10.5 and 10.6, but 10.4 was an optional install in the install package.

I'm talking about XCode 3.**, rather than XCode 4.**.

I know this because I compiled TeXShop on Snow Leopard,
and yet it ran on PPC and Intel 10.4 and above. I compile TeXShop 3 on
'Lion.

Dick Koch

PS: This was a personal message and I tried to reply in person, but got this mailer error:

<Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE>
   (reason: 550-inconsistent or no DNS PTR record for 2001:468:d01:8e:224:e8ff:fe51:5a8e)