[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.03

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Fri Aug 5 15:45:10 CEST 2011

Jean-Claude,

I'm hoping that changing the program name back to TeXShop
will fix the applescript problems.

I don't have other reports of problems opening files in 3.03,
and all my files open fine. So I'm puzzled and need more information
before I can help. Do you have an example of a short file which doesn't
open? Are you talking about opening files for use with an external editor,
or regular file opening? Could this be an encoding problem? Check
the encoding preference under the first tab in TeXShop Preferences.

Dick