[OS X TeX] OT? Apple Software Update

Rob Rye rowenrye at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 18:09:37 CEST 2011

Hi Adam,

In System Preferences/Software Update you may set the frequency with which your system automatically checks for updates. By default, I believe it checks 1/week. So, if the update was released yesterday, you might not see it until next Tuesday unless you check manually.

It is quite automatic, but there is no pushing.

Rob