[OS X TeX] Using align with "or"

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:13:14 CEST 2011

On Apr 17, 2011, at 10:35 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Apr 17, 2011, at 9:16 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:
>

>> On Apr 17, 2011, at 9:55 PM, Michael Sharpe wrote:
>>
>>> A good source for information on all the LaTeX math environments
>>> is mathmode.pdf. You can bring it up with
>>>
>>> texdoc mathmode
>>
>> From the terminal, I got "Can't find documentation for
>> `mathmode'" (Given my set up, no wonder). But I got it from CTAN
>> and I am going to read it seriously. Amazing.
>>
>> Best regards
>> --schremmer
>
> Howdy,
>
> Since you're still using gwtex (isn't that true?

It is!

> ) you wouldn't have it or lots of the other documentation that
> comes with TeX Live.

I had that feeling which is why I was not surprised. But the reason I
tried is because I had downloaded and installed TeXLive 2008.
However, I was getting some error which I had been able to cure with
Wierda's and so I went back to it.

But, with this list and CTAN all is fine.

Best regards
--schremmer