[OS X TeX] Using the \glossaries package in TeXShop

Antonio Cosma acosma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 16:02:50 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 3:51 PM, George SINGER <george.singer at live.com> wrote:
> Antoini,
>
> Thanks again!
>
> I have version 2.39 installed. The options available on my dropdown list
> are:
>
> Plain TeX
> LaTeX
> BiBTeX
> MakeIndex
> MetaPost
> ConTeXt
> XeLaTeX
> XeTeX
>
> Unfortunately, no pdflatexmk. Any ideas would be gratefully received.

this means it is not activated. Read the documentation Herb pointed
to. He has explained everything there much better than I could

PS to all: I think i messed with the "reply", not copying the list to
my answer. I apologize if I created some trouble with the thread
(never really understood how these things work)