[OS X TeX] latexmk configuration file

Christian Pleul chrisptex at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 29 21:26:00 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am playing around with a rc files for latexmk and for some reason I resist to understand...

The following simple stuff is in my file called "latexmkrc"

@default_files = ("test");
$pdflatex = "pdflatex  -halt-on-error %O %S";

For calling the "latexmkrc" file, I used in the terminal

latexmk -r latexmkrc

It starts to translate the file, but created a dvi file and can not find images, which are available as png files.

Could somebody point me in the right direction and give some hints?

Thanks,
--
	Christian

-Spam will be a thing of the past in two years' time.-

Bill Gates, Jan 2004