[OS X TeX] Color in Koma letter docs under TL-2010

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Sep 28 23:32:49 CEST 2010

On Sep 28, 2010, at 3:47 PM, Stephen Anderson wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 at 15:33:23, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>
>> One Warning: If you used TLU today and did a ``critical update'' of tlmgr you probably didn't pick up several updates (including fontspec 2.1a?). There will be an update for TLU (to fix a change in the behavior of tlmgr) ASAP but you can pick up the ``missing'' updates now by running
>>
>> sudo tlmgr update --all
>>
>> (and giving your admin password) in Terminal.
>
> Magic, Herb.  That did it.  I presume it was the updated fontspec that's responsible, and as you surmised, the update I did with TLU didn't pick that up.  Now that I have it, my letterhead is Yale blue again.
>
> Thanks a lot! What a wonderful resource you guys are.
>
> --
>
> Steve Anderson

Howdy,

You can ``fix'' things for TLU by force updating tlmgr. In TLU execute Actions->Reinstall TeX Live Manager and give your admin password. This will download and install a version of tlmgr which works properly with TLU. From then on TLU will again be able to find updates.

I believe there will an updated version of TLU soon that will take care of the possibility of tlmgr behavior returning to what happened.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)