[OS X TeX] Color in Koma letter docs under TL-2010

Rob Rye rowenrye at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 22:06:25 CEST 2010

Hi Steve,

Obviously, I don't have the proprietary YaleAdmin fonts. Nonetheless, when I substituted in a different font (I used Fontin) and ran your code under TL-2010 it yielded the blue header as per the code's specifications. The bug appears to be local to your machine. Unfortunately, I lack the expertise to offer any more advice than Alan already did (re - updating via TLU). The console yields no more useful information on my end, given that it shows many of the same error messages I ignore when using KOMA-script to generate an American-style letter.

Rob