[OS X TeX] fonts handling

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Fri Sep 17 17:00:21 CEST 2010

On 17.09.2010, at 14:07, Ulrich Groh wrote:

> Pete, thank you. Was new to me that one has to use the "internal" name but now its is working.
>
> Ulrich
>
> >> putting different ttf-file names into \setmainfont
>
> >Either use the complete path name of the font file or use the font's
> >name

I also wanted to ask about this because I see different behaviours with different fonts. Some commercial Adobe fonts I tried accept the font name, others (Linux Libertine and Charis SIL for example) only work with file name and complete path. On what does this depend?

Simon
--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

„Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!“ Homer Simpson