[OS X TeX] omit red circle in TexShop preview

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Sep 16 15:15:06 CEST 2010

There is a macro of mine, refreshpdf, which does the job.

Claus

--Applescript
-- Apply only to an already saved file.
-- Claus Gerhardt, Nov. 2003

set scriptPath to (do shell script "dirname " & "~/Library/TeXShop/Scripts/ex")
set scriptPath to scriptPath & "/setname.scpt"
set scriptName to POSIX file scriptPath as alias
set scriptLiB to (load script scriptName)
tell scriptLib
set frontName to setname(#NAMEPATH#,#TEXPATH#)
end tell

tell document frontName of application "TeXShop"
	refreshpdf
end tell