[OS X TeX] bibtexu with TeXShop?

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Tue Sep 14 14:30:44 CEST 2010

On 14.09.2010, at 14:21, Thierry wrote:

> Hello,
> Now that TeXLive 2010 is out, is it possible to configure TeXShop to use bibtexu
> instead of bibtex?
> In the preference panel I can't find any place to do that.
> The only options for bibtex seem to be "bibtex" or "jbibtex".

I'd be actually much more interested in some kind of documentation for bibtexu. So far, I've found nothingt besides the help text. And when I tried it with a biblatex document, it failed while bibtex8 could handle it …

Simon
--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

„I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully.“ George W. Bush