[OS X TeX] MacTeX-2010

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Fri Sep 10 11:47:37 CEST 2010

Hi Richard,
On 10.09.2010, at 01:51, Richard Koch wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Karl Berry just announced the release of TeX Live 2010. See
>
> 	http://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2010-September/027159.html
>
> Simultaneously we announce the release of MacTeX-2010. It can be
> obtained at
>
> 	www.tug.org/mactex
>
> These web pages may temporarily refer to MacTeX-2009, but the MacTeX
> link on the pages will still lead to MacTeX-2010. The web pages will be
> updated soon.

As always, thank you for your work. A question: If I have a pre-release of MacTeX and update it with the TeX Live Utility, will this give me the same result as installing the final MacTeX or is there any difference?

Simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

„It will take time to restore chaos.“ George W. Bush