[OS X TeX] TeXShop feature request

Jan Hegewald hegewald at irmb.tu-bs.de
Tue Sep 7 10:49:28 CEST 2010

Dear all,
I would like to file a feature request for TeXShop (TS), but can not find the right place to do so. The TS website at
http://www.uoregon.edu/~koch/texshop/bugreports.html
suggests to go to
http://sourceforge.net/projects/texshop/
and "Click on "Bugs" in the list of tasks under the TeXShop name at the top left". I am lost with this description since I can not find any Bugs or Tasks ling on the mentioned site.
Do you know an official way to file a feature request for the wonderful TS?
I think I ask about this some time ago: I would like the editor split view to (optionally) split horizontally instead of vertically.
With the older versions of TS I could easily change the split orientation with Interface Builder.app. The new versions of TS contain "compiled" nib files, which can no longer be edited.

Cheers,
-- Jan