[OS X TeX] Only consider structure commands

Christian Pleul chrisptex at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 4 11:37:22 CEST 2010

Within my document I \include for the parts and input for the chapters inside the parts. Since the documents went bigger and I have now to refine the toc, I looking for a way to only consider a structure commands (part, chapter, section etc.) when compiling the entire file.

As the result, I would like to have only the toc to start refining with the co-workers.

Thanks advance,
--
	Christian

-Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.-

Steve Jobs, 2005