[OS X TeX] Selecting Textual Part of a Line wo Carriage Return

cfrees at imapmail.org cfrees at imapmail.org
Wed Sep 1 16:34:28 CEST 2010

On Tue 3rd Aug, 2010 at 17:25, Herbert Schulz seems to have written:

> On Aug 3, 2010, at 5:16 PM, <cfrees at imapmail.org> wrote:

>>> Howdy,
>>>
>>> It's not defined by TeXshop but rather by the OS and you're not going to change it. Try it in Mail or TextEdit.
>>>
>>> Why are you Option Triple Clicking? Just Triple Click. Doesn't that do the same thing?
>>
>> Neither work here. Triple click just selects and unselects a word
>> rapidly. Option triple click does the same.
>>
>> If the files you are copying from and to are plain text and if there is
>> any sort of pattern to the names of the files you're copying to, it
>> would be much easier and probably more accurate to just script it,
>> wouldn't it?
>>
>> - cfr
>
> Howdy,
>
> What version of TeXShop? What version of OS X? What localization (it may be different for different localizations)?
2.36
10.4.11 (PPC)
localisation for TeXShop is English
I'm not sure what determines the "localisation" for the OS.
in System Preferences > International:
 	language:	Cymraeg
 			British English
 			English
 		order for sorted lists:	English
 		word break:		standard
 	input menu:	mostly, either Welsh or U.S. Extended is active
 	(which at any given moment depends on what I need to input -
 	hence the switching back-and-forth)
Defaults would all be for US

Why has this message suddenly reappeared? I'm sure we had this
discussion a while ago!

Cheers,
cfr