[OS X TeX] counting words in 2010

David Derbes loki at uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 29 02:59:48 CEST 2010

I'm not sure if this is a solution, but Excalibur counts words as it spell-checks.

There is also WordService from Devon Technologies that works with many programs; it has a word count feature.
Free.

http://www.devon-technologies.com/products/freeware/services.htm

David Derbes
U of Chicago Laboratory Schools