[OS X TeX] Re: Announce: TeXShop Tips & Tricks. UPDATE!

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Oct 12 13:40:21 CEST 2010

On Oct 12, 2010, at 12:17 AM, Ramón Figueroa-Centeno wrote:

> Aloha,
>
> A macro for inserting the root is already distributed with TeXShop. If you
> wish you can find it here
> <http://www2.hawaii.edu/~ramonf/TeXShop/index.html> with some other macros
> for TeXShop. It can insert absolute or relative paths.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Ramón

Howdy,

I've already installed that macro, as well as the TS-program and encoding versions, but I get a ``The variable search1 is not defined'' Applescript error when I try to run any of them. I know others are not having this problem but I don't know what is different on my system.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)