[OS X TeX] Old file version reappeared as ghost

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at me.com
Thu Oct 7 22:53:19 CEST 2010

On Oct 6, 2010, at 7:14 PM, André Bellaïche wrote:

> I can see the typsetting in the console.

Are you sure that typesetting is completed successfully? I have encountered situations where typesetting ends with the message "no pdf generated" that's not very eye catching. When this happens, the old pfd is still displayed, causing a ghost behavior like the one you are describing.

What if you move the source file (but not the .log, .pdf etc) to a new folder and typeset?

Themis