[OS X TeX] TL 2010 and old fontspec?!

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Wed Oct 6 09:24:38 CEST 2010

Just to add:

when trying to process code recently provided by Peter Dyballa in the thread on XeLaTeX in lshort I get an error again referring to an outdated version of fontspec.sty (/Users/rolfschmolling/Library/texmf/tex/latex/fontspec.sty
Package:'fontspec' v1.5a [2004/12/04]…"

So there clearly is an old version of fontspec.sty on my system. How to replace it with a current one if installing TL-2010 didn't do this?

Thanks Rolf

--
Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, Rolf.Schmolling at Alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/