[OS X TeX] Query about package installation (TeX Live Utility)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Oct 3 23:39:11 CEST 2010

Am 03.10.2010 um 23:29 schrieb Michael Sharpe:

> cd /usr/local/texlive/2010/texmf-dist/tex/latex/adforn
> sudo mv uOrnementsADF.fd UOrnementsADF.fd

Which could produce an error when tlmgr (or TLU) tries to repair that
type and does not find the defective file... Maybe a

	sudo ln uOrnementsADF.fd UOrnementsADF.fd

which creates *one* file with *two* names would allow them to finish
their work (cp would produce two files with one contents).

--
Greetings

   Pete

We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found
ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
				– Blaise Pascal