[OS X TeX] Query about package installation (TeX Live Utility)

Rob Hunt Rob.Hunt at bristol.ac.uk
Sun Oct 3 22:05:57 CEST 2010

On 3 Oct 2010, at 20:55, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Does 'sudo updmapsys --listavailablemaps | grep OrnementsADF' list it as well?

Yes, it does:

robh-mbp:~ robh$ sudo updmap-sys --listavailablemaps | grep OrnementsADF
updmap: This is updmap, version $Id: updmap 17423 2010-03-11 17:53:34Z karl $
updmap: using transcript file `/usr/local/texlive/2010/texmf-var/web2c/updmap.log'
Map OrnementsADF.map

> Did you read the documentation on OrnementsADF? Could be you use the wrong font name. The command
>
> 	cat `kpsewhich OrnementsADF.map`
>
> could give some hints on the TeX font names mapped by this MAP file fragment.

I did, but it didn't give any instruction on installation... The above gives:

robh-mbp:~ robh$ cat `kpsewhich OrnementsADF.map`
OrnementsADF OrnementsADF " OrnementsADFEncoding ReEncodeFont " <OrnementsADF.enc <OrnementsADF.pfb

Rob

---

Rob Hunt, PhD Student,
University of Bristol, Merchant Venturers Building,
Woodland Road, Bristol, BS8 1UB, UK.
Web: http://www.cs.bris.ac.uk/~hunt/