[OS X TeX] strange problem

claudio Procesi procesi at mat.uniroma1.it
Thu Nov 11 11:30:38 CET 2010

> dear colleaguesI have a very strange problem developed with Texshop.
> Often the produced PDF file does not appear although in the windows
> panel it seems to exist. If I make a new document with new name then
> it may appear in the new document. If I do a "save as" it usually
> disappears.

When I close Texshop and then open it again I get the same problem and
the PDF does not appear.
> I tried to repair the disk and similar actions to no avail. Any
> suggestions?

Claudio Procesi, Dipartimento di Matematica, G. Castelnuovo
Universita` di Roma La Sapienza, piazzale A. Moro  00185,
Roma, Italia

tel. 0039-06-49913212, fax 0039-06-44701007
http://www.mat.uniroma1.it/~procesi/