[OS X TeX] Re: Looking for hebrew LaTeX fonts

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon May 31 00:28:25 CEST 2010

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 5:56 PM, André Bellaïche
<abellaic at math.jussieu.fr> wrote:

> Le 29 mai 2010 à 21:09, Alain Schremmer a écrit :
>
> Well, I didn't know there existed a Texlive mailing list.
>
> André

There are plenty of mailing lists

Some of them are extremely active and some are not, some are even
dead. Depends what are you looking for. But

texhax is a canonical list for all TeX questions and report possible
bugs (as there are large number Unix but not MacOSX and even Windows
users who are very knowledgeable and helpful)

tex-live is a place to ask about texlive and get not only answers but
to provide a real input what is included

Other lists are much more specialized

Victor