[OS X TeX] Re: Another feature request

Josep Maria Font jmfont at ub.edu
Sat May 29 22:13:25 CEST 2010

El 29/05/2010, a las 21:33, Ramón Figueroa-Centeno escribió:

> A simple applescript will give you what you want. Save it in the Macros menu
> and assign the key "0" to it.

Thanks for trying, Ramón, but the macro does nothing. I have modified other macros and scripts in the past, so I assume I installed it in the right way. Just in case I did not express myself clearly, what I want is that if the Console is not the front window, it opens it and puts it as the front window (the console related to the front-most document window, either source or preview).

JMaF