[OS X TeX] Re: ChkTeX Engine for TeXShop

Ralph Martin Ralph.Martin at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Mon May 24 16:35:57 CEST 2010

Hmm. Something is definitely not right with my basic solution for GoTo Error and ChkTeX. Sometimes, it seems to go to the first so many warnings correctly, and then instead of finding the rest, cycles round to the start again. On other occasions it misses the first so many warnings. Anyway, it's a step in the right direction, and like I said, hopefully someone who really understands the GoTo Error mechanism can use this as a basis for a proper version.

Best wishes

Ralph
--
Prof Ralph Martin                          Phone: +44(0)29 2087 5536
Computer Science & Informatics             Fax:   +44(0)29 2087 4598
Cardiff University                   Email: mailto:ralph at cs.cf.ac.uk
5 The Parade, Roath                  WWW:  http://ralph.cs.cf.ac.uk/
Cardiff, CF24 3AA, UK     VOIP: sip:17476235487 at proxy01.sipphone.com