[OS X TeX] texshop and preview

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Sun May 23 04:08:14 CEST 2010

Folks,

As always, Ross Moore has provided interesting information.

I need to warn folks that I have heavily involved with MacTeX-2010, and intend
to ignore this problem for several weeks. Feel free to write me about it directly
toward the middle of June. It is possible that MacTeX-2010 will be out by then.

Dick Koch