[OS X TeX] texshop and preview

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Fri May 21 19:10:53 CEST 2010

Le 21 mai 2010 à 05:05, David Watson a écrit :

> On May 20, 2010, at 3:01 PM, Margarida Mello wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I am reviving this link (started in October 2009) in the hopes that the situation is different now. Can one set up TeXShop to use Adobe's Acrobat viewer? The reason I'm interested is that the preview is giving me incorrect visualizations in a class of pictures I'm producing. For instance, the code
>>

> What purpose will these images serve?

I suppose to show a problem with Apple viewer !

> In other words, what is it that you intend to do with these images?
> Maybe you just need a new process, and not a new pdf viewer.

??? if the pdf viewer has a bug, why try a new process ?
 And in this case, the process is simple and clear.

Adobe reader shows a good result but with Texshop
 or Skim the result is ugly ! it's difficult to find
 where is the problem.

Best Regards

Alain Matthes