[OS X TeX] TeXShop and Spaces

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu May 20 22:58:27 CEST 2010

On 21/05/2010, at 8:12 AM, Adam M. Goldstein wrote:

> One oddity that I have come across is that if I am using an
> application in a space that's not the one that application is
> assigned to, and I want to open a document in that application, the
> open dialogue appears in the space the app is assigned to. It took
> me a long time to figure that out and drove me crazy for a while.

Two things that annoys me the most:
1. When I Cmd-Tab between applications, often the application I go to
is on another space but the present space doesn't shift to the new
space where the application is open.
2. Often when the application is brought to the front it is not the
top most open file that is displayed on the screen but one or two down
the list.

MS Office and Groupwise are perhaps the worst culprits in these
instances.

Alan