[OS X TeX] LaTeX on the iPad using TeXShop Engines

Ramón Figueroa-Centeno ramonf at hawaii.edu
Wed May 19 16:59:51 CEST 2010

Aloha,

I have created a couple of bash scripts and a "launchd" launch agent to
control them, with detailed instructions on how to use them, that allow the
user to remotely typeset TeX documents, using any of the engines installed
in TeXShop's Engines folder. You can get them here
<http://www2.hawaii.edu/~ramonf/TeXShop/LaTeXMe.zip>.

I have also included reviews of the different programs that I have purchased
and tried on the iPad to do the editing of the TeX files and viewing of the
resulting PDFs.

My favorite, so far, is FTP on the Go Pro (I have included 4 screen shots
wit the review that explain why this is so).

Please let me know if you find any bugs, have any suggestion to clarify the
instructions or have ideas for improvement.

Mahalo,

Ramón