[OS X TeX] Re: TeX Live (MacTeX) 2010 Developement has Started.

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Sat May 15 22:08:01 CEST 2010

Folks,

On May 15, 2010, at 6:30 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

>>> It would definitely be interesting to know if there really was a binary update via tlmgr. I remember seeing several asymptote updates.

Unless someone else is making binary updates behind my back, there have been no binary updates of universal-darwin for TeX Live 2009 since the release of the distribution.

The MacTeX package on CTAN is dated later than the release because I silently updated some of the GUI apps, thinking that folks new to the release might as well get the latest versions. I didn't announce this change because those who already have MacTeX should update GUI apps via Sparkle and update TeX Live with TeX Live Manager.

Dick Koch